Sunday 3 January 2016

My Top 5 Posts of 2015


2015 was a full year of professional blogging for me. Some posts seem to get quite wide readership and were shared by some of the 'big names' in education. I try to not get too bogged down with stats... at the end of the day, I write for me. I don't deliberately write things to get views - even the stuff on BAD RE which always seems popular (but oddly didn't make the Top 5!). 

Anyway, these were the Top 5 for the year:

  1. Education Inspirations [November 2015] - A blog about who I read
  2. RE: Radicalism and Extremism [July 2015] - A blog about Prevent and RE
  3. Metacognition for KS4 & KS5 [January 2015] - A 'work in progress' of how I am building in some metacognition to my teaching
  4. Why can't we talk about intelligence and genetics? (#rED15) [September 2015] - My ResearchEd post on IQ
  5. BlogSyncRE Special: A New Settlement? A RC View [June 2015] - A blog about the future of RE in a RC context


My favourite posts? Maybe these...

Image courtesy of Free Stock Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment