2015 was a full year of professional blogging for me. Some posts seem to get quite wide readership and were shared by some of the 'big names' in education. I try to not get too bogged down with stats... at the end of the day, I write for me. I don't deliberately write things to get views - even the stuff on BAD RE which always seems popular (but oddly didn't make the Top 5!).
Anyway, these were the Top 5 for the year:
- Education Inspirations [November 2015] - A blog about who I read
- RE: Radicalism and Extremism [July 2015] - A blog about Prevent and RE
- Metacognition for KS4 & KS5 [January 2015] - A 'work in progress' of how I am building in some metacognition to my teaching
- Why can't we talk about intelligence and genetics? (#rED15) [September 2015] - My ResearchEd post on IQ
- BlogSyncRE Special: A New Settlement? A RC View [June 2015] - A blog about the future of RE in a RC context
- Pontifex: An Etended Metaphor [September 2015] - Reflections on a year of pastoral leadership
- Faith Schools [RC] #GE2015 [May 2015] - Thoughts on the place of faith schools
- Outlaw RE [Think Bomb] [April 2015] - Some things that should be banned in RE...
- Servant Leadership [March 2015] - The best way to lead?
Image courtesy of Free Stock Photos