Monday 17 March 2014

A-Level RS Dropbox

A-Level RS:

Want to be part of the SHAREVOLUTION? Teach A-Level Religious Studies? Come join...

I already facilitate a RC Dropbox for Catholic RE teachers and chaplains. This is a 'slow burner' with people joining and having a look around and gradually adding things. One day, I hope the CES take me up on their offer to help share resources better!

However, in an moment of decision on Twitter this evening (18/3/14), I've decided to set up an A-Level RS Dropbox. If you don't already have an account with DropBox, please sign up <here>, this link gives more free storage to the account. Please them email me <here> and I will add you to the DropBox, you can add more people! 

There is some other keen RE resource sharers out there.... see <here>

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! Is it still going- can I still join up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Drop me an email to TalkingDonkeyRE@gmail.com and I will add you.

      Delete