Friday 26 June 2015

RS Reform Briefing: CREDO HEI Day at St Mary’s University College (22/6/15) - CatholicREsource.co.uk


I was there as the teacher... as Peter Ward of NBRIA gave his outline of key changes, Phillip Robinson of the CES explained some of the exam board outlines, Ant Towey explained the HEI involvement... I finished the day with a call to arms to the 84 RE teachers in the room. This is our moment, a moment to do something extraordinary.

On my return to school, I recorded a version of my short 'call to arms' that could be shown at Diocese meetings and other HEI days. Here it is:


Download a script of it <here>
Download the flyer <here>
Download the video <here>

Follow on Twitter: @CathREsource
Like on Facebook: CatholicREsource
Email us <here>
Join the mailing list <here>

No comments:

Post a Comment